Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Weigh In

I forgot to weigh this morning.  Jason was home, I was getting the boys off to school and Dane was being dropped off for us to watch.  It just slipped my mind.  I didn't have a horrible week.  I was a bit more careful with what I ate and I did work out two times. 

To avoid boring my "vast" readership and to not drive myself crazy I have decided to blog my weight loss once a month.  Since I missed today I will assign the 2nd Friday of each month as my official weight loss blog day.  I still plan on weighing myself weekly so that I can keep on top of it.  I'll see you all back here next Friday - I'm hoping with great weightloss news!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures of your ever increasing workout jar also.

    ReplyDelete