Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 21, 2016

BFFs

For Christmas mom bought Cadence and my sister's little girl Freya matching outfits.  I love it when they can dress the same - so cute!  They really are the most precious little girls and it is going to be fun to watch them grow up together.  I hope they will always be the best of friends.


Cadence kept trying to lay on Freya's shoulder - Freya was having none of it!

Trying to lay on her again - I don't know what she was doing.
I just can't get enough of these two!

2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet!!!! They look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those outfits. Maybe she was trying to give her a hug. ;)

    ReplyDelete