Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 28, 2016

Stinker

As much as we love having Cadence in our family, we are all still adjusting to having a toddler in the house.  I really don't remember my boys getting into things the way she does.  She leaves her toys all over the house.  She is always wearing someone's shoes (including my students) and leaving them in random places.  Last night she got a hold of Ashton's homework and scribbled all over it.  The other morning Ashton forgot to take his hot chocolate mug back into the kitchen.  We love you Cadence - but you are a stinker!



3 comments:

  1. Cutest little chocolate face ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is such a cutie. Welcome to life with a mischievous little girl. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Cutest face ever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete