Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Other October Happenings

In October Jason got a new job (sort of).  He still works at Aurum but under Core 3D.  He is the Senior Technical Advisor for Canada.  His new position now includes a bit of travel which he has enjoyed so far.  He`s been to Edmonton, Vancouver and Toronto.  He is really enjoying his new role.  It utilizes his skills and involves a lot of problem solving which he excels at.  It is wonderful to see Jason happy with his career, and it even came with a bit more money.

Ashton had a crazy hat day at school.  He eventually settled on wearing only one crazy hat but this was his original idea.




We also celebrated Jason`s mom getting married in October.  She had a reception in Cardston on Thanksgiving weekend.  It was a lovely day.  Ken and Debra exchanged rings.  I sang `What a Wonderful World`` accompanying myself on the guitar.  With Ken and Debra joining in on the last verse with special words she had written.  Then we had a wonderful turkey dinner, I was asked to bring 6 dozen homemade buns.  It was great to get together to celebrate. 



Cadence wore the dress that my niece Cora wore to mine and Jason`s wedding almost 15 years ago.
We were pleased to share in Debra and Ken`s special day and are thrilled to see them so happy.

And of course every month finds Cadence getting up to no good - but being completely adorable doing it.



1 comment:

  1. I would have like to see if all those hats would have lasted the day. Cadence looks so adorable in that dress.

    ReplyDelete