Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Older ... and Wiser Too

Last night we celebrated Jason's birthday.  My mom had been up on the weekend so I took Jason out to the Keg for a birthday dinner and then to a movie (the new Star Wars - which he had seen already but was more than happy to see it again as I hadn't seen it yet).  So on his actual birthday last night we just stayed home and celebrated with the kids.  After teaching piano I made one of Jason's favorite dinners - Singapore Noodles.  After dinner Jason watched hockey (the Oilers won!).  Then it was time for cake.  I had made a spice cake with cream cheese icing.


The boys had made cards for their dad and Ashton made a little gift for him.  (His real present he hasn't purchased yet as he wants a new mat cutter and needs to pick that out himself).

What do you think?  Pretty good likeness?

We sure love you Jason!  You are the best husband and father and we appreciate how hard you work to take care of us.




Hope this upcoming year is wonderful!  Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day. Happy birthday to an awesome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes happy birthday to one pretty exceptional man!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great husband and father! Happy Birthday. Mom P

    ReplyDelete