Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Weigh In - Week 1

Happy Friday morning everyone.  This first week in my weight loss efforts was a tough one.  I started having stomach pains Friday night so exercising or watching what I ate wasn't really a priority.  On Monday when I spent the day at the ER they pumped me full of so many fluids that for the next two days when I weighed at home I was up by 3 pounds.  I was a bit worried when I stepped on the scale this morning.  So I am therefore happy to report that this week I lost ...

1 lb
Not a huge number but an okay start considering.  Pleased it went in the right direction.  I'm feeling a lot better.  I get the odd twinge and a little pain at night when I lay down, but so much better.  I'm hoping to move more this week and that will help my weight loss as well.  Also, I really need to start drinking more water.  I am absolutely terrible at this.  I can go a whole day without drinking any.  So that will be another goal this week.  I'll report back next week.  

2 comments:

  1. That's a great start. Good job. I am glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good for the week you've had. Glad they found out what the trouble is and no surgery!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete