Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Weigh In

This isn't a New Year's resolution, or a diet rather a goal I have.  It's time to lose weight.  Unfortunately I have put on a considerable amount, but no sense dwelling on that I can only start from where I am today and pledge to not put on one more ounce.

So my goal is to lose weight and to become more healthy.  I'm not striving for a specific number or dress size.  I'm not quite sure where I will end up so for now I'll start off small and my first goal is to lose 10 pounds by Ashton's birthday (March 17th).

Each Friday morning I'll weigh and report my progress.  I've had success in the past so I know I'm capable of achieving it.  I'm a bit nervous posting my before picture here but its not like nobody can see what I currently look like.  So here is to making good choices, moving more and coming back lighter next week.  Wish me luck.  Here we go again!

Photo courtesy of Bowen - it's a little fuzzy.

3 comments:

  1. Bowen did a great job as camera man. Good luck. I'm struggling with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Friday weigh in posts!!! Very inspiring for me, I'm in the same boat!!! Good luck!!! I'm rooting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - if I had read this before our dinner, I might have chosen a different main. But then, your dessert was a delicious bad choice as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete