Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Halloween 2015

I have been so terribly neglectful to my little blog.  I'm sure it hasn't really been noticed (except for maybe my mother who has told me she has given up that I'll ever update it).  It will probably take me a few days to get caught up but I'll try to get it done.  It's been a busy couple of months since I last updated.  First of all Halloween happened - yes we have to go back that far.

The usual fun was had with school parties, carving pumpkins, and trick or treating.  Cadence even got in on the action this year and trick or treated to a couple of houses before she`d had enough and her brothers continued on without her.








3 comments:

  1. I'M glad you are finally updating. Missed seeing what was happening in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!! Lalainia's back!!!!!!! I've missed your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Is right. Love to see what your family is doing and seeing lots of pictures. Now to work on Rachel��

    ReplyDelete