Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Get Together with "Aunt" Sheri

After my piano recital on Sunday we had invited my cousin Sheri over for our annual Christmas get together.  We had a few leftovers from the recital and I added sausage, cheese, crackers, pickles, more veggies and fruit, chips and salsa, and chocolates for us to munch on while Sheri was over.

My boys love my cousin Sheri and couldn't wait for her to arrive.  As soon as she did the noise level went through the roof.  I told Sheri we need to find a way to clone her so there is one for each of them as they are always fighting for her attention.

After eating some munchies the boys anxiously awaited for their presents from Sheri.


She didn't disappoint - oh my goodness they are so spoiled!


It was a fun evening chatting and the boys building their lego.  Sheri is the best cousin and I'm grateful for the relationship I have with her and for the relationship she has with my boys.


1 comment:

  1. Okay - I know it was over the top but I couldn't help myself. Thanks for the great evening and yummy treats!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete