Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, December 16, 2011

Cookies & Songs

Bowen's little kindergarten concert was today.  I had volunteered to bring cookies so Bowen and I spent the morning icing the sugar cookies I had made last night.


You'll notice the crumbs on Bowen's face!


So off to Bowen's little concert we went.  They sang a few songs for us and recited a couple of poems.  Bowen was so fun to watch.  He was so excited to have me at the school and knew all the words to the songs and poems.


We then went to the kindergarten room for cookies and juice.  Bowen was so sweet.   He loves school and it is so fun to see him with his little friends.  He loved being able to tell his buddies that he had helped make the cookies they were eating.


Bowen was sure to show me a picture he had done that was hanging out in the hallway.


We had also brought a box of chocolates for his teacher Ms. Clark. I sure love my little boy, and it was so special to spend this time with him today.


1 comment: