Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, December 22, 2011

School Concert

Wednesday night was the boys' school Christmas concert.  A few weeks ago Ashton had come home telling me that he was going to audition for a part in the Christmas play.  Sure enough he got a part and played a chimney sweep named "Cobweb".  Bowen sang in the chorus.  How fun it was to watch my boys.  I was so proud of both of them. 

Bowen was a riot.  He was so enthusiastic with his singing - dancing along and singing every word.  He was really fun to watch.


Ashton did a great job.  He had about 6 speaking parts and he knew them all by heart and delivered them really well.  My favorite part was a rap dance to the song "Ashes to Ashes".  He's behind the boy in the front row - middle, with glasses and black fuzzy hat.




Mom was able to come up today so we went to the morning performance as well.  Bowen wasn't quite as enthusiastic as he was last night.  He was a little tired, but both the boys still did a really good job.



Today was PJ day at school so that is why Bowen is in his jammies.  It was a really cute play and the boys had alot of fun and it was a very good experience for Ashton.  They are growing up so fast!  I'm so pleased the boys are in such a great school, with such great teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment