Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, December 30, 2011

Why Not Longly

So I promise I've got a Christmas post coming soon.  I'm slowly getting over a horrible stomach flu and still need to figure out how to get pictures from my Christmas present onto the computer.  In the meantime here is a little exchange I overheard while laying in a sick heap on the couch.  Jason and the boys were at the dining room table assembling lego.

Jason - "Boys, you need to start cleaning up you are going to bed shortly."
Bowen - "Shortly?, what do you mean shortly!  Why not longly?"

He cracks me up!

Also, I know you are all worrying about it so I'll put you out of your misery.  My Friday Weigh-In posts will return next Friday.  Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. We all got the flu here too. Maybe Champion was a dangerous place to be for Christmas:) Hope you are better soon. And I was super worried about those weigh-in posts;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of people have had this flu this christmas. Hope it is short lived. Bowen is sure a joker, he says the most priceless things. Be sure you write them all down, so you can do a reading at his wedding or mission farewell.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete