Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Fun

We Atwood's are finally feeling better after a nasty stomach flu this week, so we've had a great time celebrating the end of 2011.  We spent this morning running some errands and then went out for lunch as a family.  The boys spent this afternoon playing their legos, Jason played his new computer game and I worked on sharing time and other primary stuff for tomorrow.

Tonight we put on a big spread of yummy munchy foods (my favorite).

Yummy appetizer - take grapefruit and orange segments, add crab meat and top with cocktail sauce, Jason likes salsa

We watched "Marmaduke" with the boys and played the new game - "Sorry" they got for Christmas.


We rang the year in early and the boys were off to bed just after 10:00 p.m. 


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
FROM THE ATWOODS


2 comments:

  1. Well aren't you prompt. Looks like good times, we did miss you at Chinese tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the New Year's Wish! I hope you guys have a happy new year too! Your new year's celebration looks like it was a lot of fun too! We had a good time with everyone that night, however I think we are going to make it a standing tradition to have fondue on new year's eve from now on! We did that last year and it was so much fun, not so chaotic...Calum at a restaurant really is not your ideal night out! We knew we hadn't been to the city with the kids for awhile when they couldn't stop pointing out all the things they saw! It was too cute! I hope you are all feeling better! Take care and we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete