Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birthday Celebrations

This weekend has been spent celebrating Jason's birthday!!  His actual birthday was Friday.  After school the boys and I ran out to buy a few gifts - we even beat Jason home and had them all wrapped before he got home.

The boys were excited to have their Dad open his presents right away.





The boys sure love their Dad!  I love this picture - I'm going to frame it for my music room.


We got a babysitter for the boys and I took Jason out to celebrate.  We went to "Skyfall".  We both really enjoyed it and then we went to The Keg for dinner.  So yummy!

Sunday we had our family birthday dinner for Jason.  I made one of Jason's favorites - Singapore Noodles.



As a side note - Ashton continues to do well with trying everything we are eating.  He had one noodle and one piece of chicken - not much - but he ate it!  As he is able to tolerate it we'll start increasing amounts.

And of course - a Dairy Queen Icecream Cake for dessert!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!  YOU ARE THE BEST!!

3 comments:

  1. That picture is awesome!!!! So much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Lainie, and I love how much you update it. Keeps your old aunt loving to check out the news of my neice and her family. Looks like Jason had a great birthday. He is a great dad, and nice to see how much the boys love him. I loved the skating videos. I had to smile at little Bowen shuffling along. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture. Glad you had a great birthday weekend. Is Jason feeling better?

    ReplyDelete