Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How Did This Happen?

Anyone who knows us knows that we are a hockey house - specifically a Edmonton Oilers hockey house. Jason has a few jerseys and wears them often.

We have Oilers towels, aprons, p.j.'s, etc.




It started early when the boys were just babies.  We had oilers soothers, bibs, t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies.





So after all that said - the BIG question is ...   how did THIS happen? ..


To his father's horror - Bowen has become a Flames fan!!  A friend of his recently gave him her jersey that doesn't fit her anymore.  He lives in this jersey.  On Saturday when the Oilers and Flames were playing against each other and the Flames scored the first goal - Bowen's arms shot up in the air with a yahoo to follow.  It all makes for some interesting drama around this house!

5 comments:

  1. That is pretty funny. I am surprised Jason let that jersey in his house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures! Emry and Ashton were really quite the pair of cousins!! I love that Bowen loves the Flames...it just proves they all have their own likes and dislikes and with his super strong personality I am totally not surprised that he branched off from who he needs to cheer for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this drama in your house. So funny. Bowen will give his dad a run for his money with the oiler team. That is just priceless. Go FLAMES GO.....right BO?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! So glad you thought to make a blog post about this- love your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bowen!!!! You are so funny and clever!!! Loved the blog. Love Mom P.

    ReplyDelete