Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, January 14, 2013

What Do People Do With Their Spare Time?

Since I treat my blog as a journal I thought I should record something that happened recently.  Jason has been serving for the past two years as the 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric of our ward.  He enjoys his calling very much and does a great job serving the members of our ward.  He's known for awhile that the time for this Bishopric would soon come to an end and he was feeling a bit anxious about the changes.

Two weeks ago a new Bishop was called and Jason has been called as his 1st Counselor.  He is so pleased to be in this new Bishopric.  I guess the boys and I have a few more years of Dad sitting on the stand during church.  I'm still serving as Primary President and playing for the ward choir.  We are a pretty busy couple at church, but we are enjoying our ward and it's nice to be needed!  I am very proud of Jason.  It is fun to watch his interaction with members of the ward.  He's an amazing guy (okay maybe I'm 100% prejudice, but I'm also 110% accurate).  I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. And I agree 110% I also enjoy your blog. I get excited when I see that you have posted something new. I love your little family. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very accurate. Still amazes me what he has gone through. That is nice about the new calling. In answer to your question I don't know what 'spare time'is:) If you figure it out let me know.

    ReplyDelete