Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Years

After travelling a bit during Christmas it was great to be home.  We had some friends over for dinner one night, then we had Sheri over for our annual get together.  We had great eats and exchanged gifts!


For New Year`s Eve we headed back to spend some time with the Puzey side of the family.  We met everybody in Lethbridge and went to the movie ``Rise of the Guardians``.  It was a really cute movie, and was enjoyed by all.  Then we went to New Dynasty for Chinese Food.  We had a good time together.  We spent New Year`s day at the farm.  Mom made Enchiladas and taco salad - delicious!!  The kids had so much fun together.  Ashton tried out a Christmas gift he got from Santa.  It is a special tube to drop mentos into diet coke.


In the afternoon my brother Jared took all the kids on a sled ride behind his quad.  They had so much fun.  It reminded me of when I was little and my dad would pull us kids behind his snowmobile.  Such good memories.  I`m grateful my boys are having these kinds of memories at the farm.


It was a great day!  We missed Rachel and Jared and their boys however.  Jonas had terrible pink eye so they stayed home.  Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

  1. What good pictures of the kids sledding!! Thanks for putting them up and for taking them! The kids did look like they had a great time! I sure enjoyed spending time with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Pinterest I saw that you could freeze Mento's them put them in your pop. When the melt their is a little mini bomb. Made me think of Ashton. Could be a fun April fools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your pictures of the fields on the homestead. Looks so much fun......I just remember all the hide and seek games and kick the can games on the farm. Loved your christmas pictures Lainie. Thanks for sharing.
    Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete