Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In - Week 3

So here we are at Wednesday again!  I'm off to a slow start but when I weighed this morning this week I lost...
.5 lbs

That makes my total 3 pounds to date.  I know I need to up my efforts and try and see some bigger weight losses.  I've been doing just the bare minimum so far and it is showing in the amount of weight coming off.  My overall eating has been fine - but it's all the other things.  I'm still doing terrible drinking my water.  I'm going to start trying Rachel's suggestion from last week and use a water bottle and make sure I drink 3 of them a day to get my daily requirement.

As for my goal to exercise 4 - 5 times.  That was a total fail.  So I'm going to make that my goal again this week.  Be sure to check back next week to see how I did.  I plan on doing much better.

1 comment:

  1. Your are doing great. .5 is better then nothing and way better than gaining. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete