Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Swimming Fun

This past week Bowen was able to go to swimming lessons with his Grade One class.  He had lots of fun and I went to his last lesson to take a few pictures.  Not quite sure why he was wearing a life jacket - he can swim (especially on his back) without one.  Maybe it had something to do with the fact there were 10 kids to one instructor.





The pictures aren't the best quality, but I was taking them from quite a distance and through glass.  I think it is great that their school has these extra curricular activities.  It's hard to believe that only a year ago Bowen didn't even like putting his head underwater.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! He went to Acadia!

    And yes, the reason they are all in lifejackets is because there are 10 kids to one instructor... Looks like the instructor Sandy in the picture (red hair?)

    Love Steph

    ReplyDelete