Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, November 25, 2010

Big Piece of Floss

The boys had dental appointments a few days back and Bowen had a great check up.  Ashton - not so much - need to take him back in a few weeks to see if a tooth that has a little cavity is loose enough that we won't need to worry about a filling.  Poor Ashton, the hygenist says he has a very dry mouth and will be prone to cavities.  She told us to switch him to adult toothpaste.  Bowen on the other hand seems to have an easier time of it and these great spaces between his teeth which prevent any problems.

Bowen was excited as he has graduated from the "kids pics" for flossing.
To grown up real floss.  After brushing his teeth the other night, I reminded him to floss.  He came running into the living room to show me the "BIG" piece of floss he had gotten to do his teeth.

Thank goodness for those spaces between his teeth!

1 comment:

  1. I hate helping my kids floss thier teeth. They are so slobbery. I were plastic gloves. Looks like he did it with the "big" piece.

    ReplyDelete