Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

That Was Fun

Yesterday I took Bowen to the Health Unit for his 4 1/2 year vaccinations.  He weighed 40.5 lbs and was 44 inches tall.  He had to have three needles so I decided to not add his flu shot and we'll do that another time with Ashton.  He was so brave and didn't cry or scream at all.  He said ouch under his breath a couple of times and that was it.  After he was finished the Health Nurse gave him a coloring book and some stickers.  As we were leaving the room he looked up at me and said "that was fun!"

1 comment:

  1. He is such a riot! I really love your boys, I hope ours turn out to be just like them!

    ReplyDelete