Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 8, 2010

Special Project and Messaging

SPECIAL PROJECT

Last night as Ashton was going to bed he asked me to make sure I woke him up early in the morning as he had a special project he needed to do.  Worried that he hadn't told me about something he needed for school I asked what it was.  He told me he had to make something for his friend Ashley. 

This morning just before 7:00 a.m. he came in my room and said "you were supposed to wake me up early".  I told him I was just about to get him up.  He asked for my single hole punch and tape. 
"Love Glasses" for Ashley.  I hope she likes them!


INSTANT MESSAGING

The boys had brought Jason and my DS Nintendos in the truck this morning to play games as they waited for the bus to arrive.  They decided after playing for awhile they wanted to message each other.

Bowen texted his name to Ashton.  Ashton replied "that's perfect Bowen, you can sure print nicely now". 
Ashton texted to Bowen I love you.  Bowen replied "awwww cute, thanks Ashton".

Melts my heart.  I love it when they are sweet to each other.  Doesn't happen all the time, but it sure is special when it does.  What a great way to start my day!


2 comments:

  1. Waahoo I want to know who Ashley is????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their texting conversation. They are such sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete