Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Thing of Beauty

As you may remember I broke my crock pot a couple of weeks ago.  We had gotten that crock pot for our wedding almost 10 years ago - so it really owes me nothing.  I used it alot - it is great for my busy teaching nights to have dinner on the table when I need it.  So we made a trip to Costco and I found a replacement.
A beauty - right?
The only thing I will miss about my old one is the insert on the new pot is not able to go on the stove top.  Really the only time I do that is browning meat for stews.  But it is able to go in the dishwasher.  Dinner tasted as good as one cooked in my old one.
Sweet and Sour Chicken on Rice - Yummy!

2 comments: