Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend - Part II

Saturday started off with another halloween party for the boys.  This time it was a primary party at the church.  So back into costumes and off we went.  The gym was set up with lots of different activities for the kids to do.  Crafts, bobbing for apples, a little halloween movie, a toss game, pumpkin decorating, and a yucky food station - eyeballs (chocolate balls), spider legs (licorice), dirt (oreo cookie crumbs), etc, followed by juice and pizza.  The boys had a great time.  Jason and I went for breakfast and had some time for ourselves which is a rare treat.

Later that day we got ready for the trunk or treat.  Jason decorated the back of the truck, everybody got back into costumes and we headed to the church.
The boys found some friends and started going car to car to collect candy.  The whole one side of the parking lot and part of the back were filled with cars.  At one point Bowen's bag was getting to heavy for him to carry so I had to help him.  When we got to the last line of cars he looked at me and asked "are we almost done?"  This trick or treating is hard work!!

Ashton was so proud of his custom made vampire teeth.  There are definately some perks to having a dad who is a dental technician.

Back home again with their loot.  I love trick or treating this way.  It is so much faster and the boys got tons of great stuff.  Lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Look at the loot!! They are going to be hopped up on sugar for months. They both look so cute in their costumes. I love Ashton's teeth, they look so real!

    ReplyDelete