Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend - Part III

I promise this Halloween theme is almost done.  We finished our halloween weekend on Sunday.  As it was Sunday and the boys had gotten tons of candy the night before anyway we told the boys they could hand out candy on Sunday night instead of going out trick or treating.  Jason loves halloween and had decorated our house a bit for the occasion.
Some good friends stopped by to trick or treat.
Once it was a bit later and all the little ones had stopped trick or treating.  Jason had a riot scaring some older kids.  He would either greet them at the door.

Or stand really still by the house and wait for them to come around the corner.   I was in the house and noticed two girls coming up the driveway.  The first one came around the corner and saw Jason and I heard this blood curdling scream - it was so awesome!  Her friend burst out laughing, as well as Jason.  Alot of the kids would quickly back up or run onto the grass.  Jason thoroughly enjoyed himself, completely in his element.  He didn't come in the house until almost 9:00 p.m.

Our neighbours had awesome decorations this year complete with fog machines.  Sometimes you could barely see down the street, which of course just added to the creepiness.

The kids were exhausted and headed to bed.  Jason and I completed the night with a scary movie.  A fun and scary time was had by all.  Happy Halloween - until next year!

2 comments:

  1. Ha I would have loved to have seen him scaring the kids! Your house looked great for Halloween. Very creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would actually enjoy Halloween at your house! It looks like you really did have a riot!

    ReplyDelete