Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 15, 2010

Tastes like my Childhood

I was trying to decide what to have for dinner tonight and was asking Jason for ideas.  He mentioned we had hot dogs and that would be good enough for him. When he mentioned hot dogs the first image that popped into my mind was having welsh rarebit (poor man's version cheese on toast) with hot dogs as a kid.

So I pulled out my pot, made a rue added milk and put in the secret ingredient - velvetta cheese.

Tastes just like my childhood.  Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. We have this quite often for supper! Emry finally tried it and absolutely loves it, Calum loves it too! I really like the presentation, the little swirl on the ketchup adds a lot of flare, and the the way the cheese is coming off the toast, wow! Even though my tummy is stuffed to the brim with baby, it is making me hungry just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!! I love that meal! I think that may be on the menu sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete