Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Berry Shootie

I can't even remember the last time I bought new shoes.  I have a cousin getting married this weekend so I decided to find something new to wear.  I bought a new black skirt and blouse to wear and decided my old dowdy shoes weren't going to cut it.  So off to payless.  I love my new shooties!
I couldn't resist the bag too!  As an added perk when I got home I discovered they go perfectly with my leather coat as well.  Stay tuned for a picture of the complete look this weekend.

Let's hope I don't fall off them and break my ankle!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love the color. I have never heard of shooties. I thought I was going to get a yummy berry smoothie recipe and you had just forgot a few letters:) Shows how much I know.

    ReplyDelete