Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pillow Dilemma

Last fall I bought pillows for our sectional in the family room.  These pillows are well loved and well used and are starting to look a bit sorry, except for the brown pillow that I don't allow anyone to use!
They are starting to lose their shape, feeling pretty lumpy and this one even has a big rip on the side and the stuffing is starting to fall out.

Needless to say it is time for new decorative pillows.  So we headed to Home Sense.  They just added a new store at Heritage and Macleod that we hadn't checked out yet.  So here is my dilemma - I bought two new pillows but need some help on how to arrange them.

First option:
Aren't they lovely - the colours are gorgeous with my drapery and the brown pillow that I had already.  Notice how pristine it is - it is only allowed on the couch when company is coming and then promptly whisked away as soon as they leave.  I know it is completely insane - but I love that pillow!

Second option:

Please let me know which arrangement you like better.  I can't decide.  I wish they would have had two of the shorter, long pillow I would have bought both, one for each side of the sectional.
Also, stay tuned, I may have purchased something else.  I couldn't resist - I'm so spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. I like option 2 best. But do your pillows really stay on the couch. I gave up on decorative pillows years ago because they were only on at night while everyone was asleep:)

    ReplyDelete