Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, October 6, 2011

In the Dog House

A few minutes ago I decided that I'd make myself my lunch and sit down, relax and watch a bit of People's Court (I love TV courtroom shows - don't judge me!).  So anyways I've been looking forward to lunch all day.  I ate very little for breakfast in anticipation of lunch today.  Saving my weight watchers points so I could have a multigrain bagel with light cream cheese and ham - so yummy! 

So I head to the kitchen and I'm looking for my ONE bagel.  I only bought ONE bagel so I wouldn't be tempted to eat more, because I love bagels!!  I'm looking and looking and I can't find MY bagel.

So I phone Jason at work.  I ask "did you take my bagel for lunch today?", his reply "sorry - was that yours?".  Oh course it was mine - would I have boughten ONE bagel if it wasn't for ME.

So now I get to have a simple, boring, ham sandwich.  So disappointed!  Somebody is in the DOG HOUSE!

1 comment: