Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

You'll Have to Deal with It

Last night we decided to run to the mall so I could try and find an outfit for my cousin's wedding this weekend (I'll blog about that later).  As we were leaving the truck and walking into the mall I noticed everything Bowen had selected to wear was just a little too small for him.  We were teasing him that he was too big for his clothes and Jason said that maybe we should stop feeding him.

Bowen turned to me and said "You'll have to deal with it, you have to feeded me - or I'll starve."  He's so funny!  I do however think he's going to eat us out of house and home when he's a teenager.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love that little boy of yours and his cute sayings.....yes, he will probably eat you our of house and home....but that is the BEST part of teenagers.....if only that was all they did.

    ReplyDelete