Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 12

With much trepidation I stepped onto my scale this morning.  Nervous because this past weekend was Thanksgiving, and nervous because I haven't exercised AT ALL!,  I've been so busy, but I know that isn't a good excuse, I need to make the time.  Somebody motivate me - please!!  So anyway I weighed and this week I lost ...
.5 lbs
That brings my grand total to 14 pounds lost so far.  I know it isn't much but this week I'll take it.  I've had quite a few weeks with tiny weight losses so I think I'm going to have a very strict week (like it's my first) and just see how much I can lose.  I will follow my plan as strict as possible, with perhaps the exception of tonight as I am going to a wedding.  I also will try exercise a minimum of 3 times.  I hope all of you will see less of me next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment