Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 14

What is going on here!!  I'm starting to think maybe my scale is broken.  I weighed this morning for my weekly weigh-in and my weight is still EXACTLY THE SAME!!

0 lbs lost or gained

How is this even possible?  I must admit I haven't been as diligent in my weightloss efforts.  I haven't given up - not in the least - but maybe not giving it the same attention I was previously.  In my defense I've been sick and really busy, but I obviously need to do something a little extra to get myself past this little plateau I've been having.  So in 14 weeks I've lost 14 pounds.  I'm not going to minimize 14 pounds.  That is a good weightloss.  I'm happy with that, but I've got alot farther to go and can't stop now.

I've apparently got maintaining my weight under control, but I don't want to maintain, I need to lose.  I've still got 6 pounds to go before I can purchase my next reward.  So this week my goals are to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth, make healthier choices, and exercise 3 times.  You all know the exercise thing is really tough for me.  A friend of mine challenged herself to go to hot yoga every day this past month - and she's been doing it!  I so admire that, if she can do that, I should be able to get my sorry little, not as large as it used to be, butt off the couch and workout 3 times!!

So there it is - please make me accountable!  I'll report my successes next Friday.  I sure hope you see less of me next week!

2 comments:

  1. As the queen of weight loss efforts let me tell you that being sick and busy is not the time to gauge your success at it. I have a plateau break guide somewhere. Let me find it and I'll email you the rules. Also, working out is important but make sure you aren't harassing your brain into thinking you need to be working until you want to die. Just move. Walk the mall. That's working and it counts. This is where I seriously fall short.

    Just move.

    Also, I can see your weightless. You look great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that you have maintained. I hate the plateaus but you are doing great. Good luck with Halloween being this week that always throws me back some. Be strong:)

    ReplyDelete