Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, October 15, 2011

Complete Look

As promised here is a picture of my new shooties, bag and new outfit. 


I really wanted to wear opaque leggings with this outfit.  So I bought a pair the other night.  I put them on as I was getting ready last night for my cousins wedding and I guess maybe I bought too big a pair because I looked like I had elephant skin.  They were all wrinkly at the knees and ankles.  So I had to settle for black nylons instead.  Mom, Rachel and Jared came up for the wedding as well.  We got a babysitter and left the boys at home and enjoyed an almost date night.
Jared, Rachel and Baby Jonas all ready for the wedding!
My beautiful sister!

Mom and her sister Cheryl


Cute little Jonas chillin!
 I didn't even take a picture of the bride, but she look beautiful.  We had a great time, the decorations were gorgeous, and the food was delicious!


2 comments:

  1. I love the complete look. What a good looking pair. Maybe it is because you are so skinny now your tights didn't fit. Love Rachel's outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is gorgeous, the complete look was really worth the wait! I also love Rachel's outfit, what an adorable skirt and so seasonal with the boots too!

    ReplyDelete