Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Weigh-In - Week 13

I am very late at posting today but I'm sicky!!  I've got a nasty little cold, congestion, sniffles, coughing, etc., and feeling very sorry for myself.  I did weigh in though with very little to report.   I didn't lose, or gain.  Another week of staying exactly the same.

0 lbs lost or gained

Which keeps my total the same at 14 lbs lost.  I'm not exactly surprised, in fact I was expecting a slight gain this week.  I always seem to gain when I am sick.  So as long as I stay focused and not sabotage myself this week I should be able to have a good weightloss next week.  It has been a long, busy, stressful week so I think I am a bit run down.  I accompanied at a funeral yesterday, will be accompanying two numbers at a funeral tomorrow and then our primary presentation is on Sunday.  Normally accompanying people is no big deal but a couple of the numbers are quite challenging so I'm a little stressed.  I am looking forward to Sunday afternoon - I plan on crashing!!  Then onto a less stressful week which I hope to fill with good healthy foods and getting some exercise.  I really hope I can report a great weightloss next Friday!

1 comment:

  1. you did awesome on your piano playing. Good luck on the presentation tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete