Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Home Reading

Ashton's homework this year so far consists of home reading every night.  He brings home two books from school and his teacher sends home a little calendar with different ideas to make it fun for the kids to do.  One night it was to read in your favorite spot, another was to read in an empty tub, tonight it was to read to your favorite stuffy.
He kept holding the book so that his bear could see the pictures.  It was hard for me to follow along to make sure he was reading properly.  His reading has really been improving lately.  It amazes me how fast they are able to learn at this age.  Bowen has already started to read as well.  He is always typing little messages on the DS for me.  Love to see them enjoying reading.  It is one of my favorite things to do as well.  I'm missing going to my bookclub.  I need to get another one up and running!

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute picture of him reading like that. Dave says I may have insulted you by saying I don't like the work stuffy. I didn't mean to. I know I am narotic and hope you ignore that.

    ReplyDelete