Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, March 25, 2012

11th Anniversary

Yesterday, March 24th, 2012 was Jason and my 11th Wedding Anniversary.  Money is tight so we hadn't planned anything big this year.  I actually enjoy a low key, laid back celebration just as much (well almost as much!)

We didn't buy any presents but everyday this past week I sent a little treat for Jason when he went to work.  On Monday I told him to check in the fridge as he was leaving.  I had left him a pop with a note that read "I Soda Like You", Tuesday I slipped some frog gummies into his coat pocket with a note "I'd Leap Over Mountains to be with You", Wednesday I left him a box of smarties with a note "I Love You Smartie Pants", Thursday was a pack of gum put in his shoes with a note that said "I Chews You", Friday was a bag of gummy worms with a note "I'm Hooked on You".  The last treat was Saturday morning, a Skor bar with a note that read "I Skor'd When you Married Me".  I stole the idea from Char and of course forgot to take a picture.  Jason enjoyed getting all his little treats - even though it was really cheesy!

Jason surprised me Saturday with an hour massage.  It was very relaxing and I enjoyed it alot.  I've only gone for one other massage before and it was only for a half hour.  Having a full hour was fabulous even if I am a little bruised and sore today.  Totally worth it.

The rest of the day we just hung out and relaxed and then took the kids to the Olive Garden for supper.  We hadn't been in a long time.  I love the Olive Garden.  The breadsticks and salad are still delicious and I had a delicious dinner of parmesan crusted steak with rigatoni pasta.

It was great to spend the day with my little family.  I am so grateful for Jason in my life.  He is a wonderful husband and always treats me with respect and love.  He is very supportive and does more than his share.  I never take for granted how lucky I am to have him and hope I make him feel as loved as I feel.    Happy Anniversary to my love!  Thanks for a great life and a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great day. Also glad it sounds like you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete