Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile ..

Yesterday after school Ashton spent absolutely hours making crafts.  He kept coming into the music room for another piece of coloured paper, or for scissors, tape, felt markers, etc.  When I finished teaching Ashton was quick to show me what he had been working on.

Spongebob and Patrick

I thought they turned out so cute!  I love that he will spend time doing these kinds of projects.  He took them to school today to show his friends.  I hope they like them.


When I was ready for bed I went to check on the boys and tuck them in.  When I went into Bowen's room I just had to take a picture.  I was amazed the flash didn't wake him up.


Apparently wearing pajamas to bed is not a priority, but wearing your toque is!!

I sure love being a mom to these sweet little boys.  They make me smile!

3 comments:

  1. Every time I see a picture of Bowen in that hat I want a candy cane. Weird I know. I love Ashton's crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what talent Ashton has, although he has two creative parents. His spongebob and patrick look so amazing! I love taking pictures of my kids when they are sleeping, there is something so innocent about how they sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a little artist there. Pretty amazing crafts Ashton.

    Enjoy your little boys Lainie. They grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete