Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Wednesday - What!!

How can it be Wednesday already?  Do you remember when you were a kid and the school year took forever to be over.  Why can't life as an adult be like that.  The weekend went so quickly.  My mom came up for a visit on Saturday night.  It was so great to have her here.  I hope she wasn't too bored as we aren't the most exciting family on the planet.  We didn't even take her out for dinner.  Sunday was a lazy day but we did try out the Dance Revolution Wii Game a friend of Jason's at work had given us.






Grandma getting in on the action!


Monday after dropping Bowen at the bus stop we ventured from the house and ran to Ikea.  I bought napkins!  It made me happy!  (I know it doesn't take much.)  Then we ran a few more errands then back to my house for lunch (see I didn't even take her out for lunch).  Then it was time to go and get the boys from the bus stop.  I taught 5 students, then we had pizza for supper.  Did homework then it was time for the boys to go to bed.  Jason and mom watched Avatar and I did 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Tuesday I watched my little nephew who was arriving at 6:00 a.m. (oh dark early!)  After getting the boys off mom and I headed to the LDS bookstore.  I bought a cute CTR tie for Ashton's baptism and then we ran to Zellers to see if I could find containers for my pantry (no luck).  But I did notice a patio table and chairs that were on sale - hmmmmm!!  Then I drove mom downtown for her appointment.  Came back and got Dane to bed (he has a lousy cold and was so tired).  I just got him tucked in and his mom arrived to pick him up.  Poor little guy.  I hope he was able to sleep when he got home.  Picked up the boys from school, more students, spaghetti for supper.  Mom cut Ashton's hair and then she headed home.  I couldn't stop thinking about the patio set so we ran to Zellers so Jason could see it.  We ended up buying it.  I'm so bad!!

Now already it is Wednesday.  I have alot on the go this week.  I need to finish the program for Ashton's baptism and make copies.  Find up all the clothes he will need.  Get groceries and make dessert and other food for the luncheon.  Clean my house and do laundry.  Figure out what I'm going to feed the elders on Sunday.  Practise the song the choir is singing in Sacrament meeting.  Teach 14 students.  Exercise!! etc.  So I guess I had better get off the computer and get at it!

2 comments:

  1. I second Char's comment! Well maybe a nap will be first on the list for next monday! I am excited about Ashton's baptism, it will be a beautiful day so don't stress about the food, we will be happy just to celebrate in the wonderful day with him!

    ReplyDelete