Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo a Day April Challenge

My cousin Sheri did a photo a day challenge in March and I enjoyed looking at her pictures so much on her blog - I've decided to join in for April.  I also think my niece Cora is going to participate as well.  I look forward to seeing everyones photos.  If you'd like to join in as well - here is the list of photos to be taken each day in the month of April.

Pinned Image

I'm not very creative so I have a feeling most of my photos will be very literal.  It should be fun though, check back to see how I'm doing.  Happy photo taking!

1 comment:

  1. Cora does want to do it, but I don't know if I am posting them. Looks fun. I did enjoy looking at sheri's.

    ReplyDelete