Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Weigh-In

I know everyone has just been sitting on the edge of their seats to hear how I have been doing with my weightloss battle.  I know many of you must have been disappointed last Friday when I didn't blog.  So I won't keep you in suspense any longer.

Last Friday I woke up with a miserable cold and the worst headache I've had in a decade.  I was so sick.  So I didn't weigh.  I could barely see straight.  I've spent the entire week not feeling very well.  I attempted to exercise a couple of times only to have a hack attack or feel nauseous.  My eating wasn't too bad but I didn't track anything.  So I was a little nervous weighing in this morning.  Over the last two weeks I lost ...

.5 lbs

It is not much, but I'll take it.  I usually gain weight when I am sick.  Since I started this journey "months" ago I have lost 10 pounds.  So I'm going to start as of today to track my next 10 pound loss so I can buy myself a reward. 

I am feeling alot better today and am excited to get back to exercising.  I hope to be able to accomplish big things over the next week. 

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I was totally sitting in front of my computer WAITING for this to come up:) Good luck on your next week. You seem to be doing great at exercising.

    ReplyDelete