Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Slugs & Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails

My sister and her family visited yesterday.  Rachel's husband Jared had meetings here in Calgary so Rachel decided to come up with her two boys as well.  We had a lazy, relaxing (mostly) day hanging out with the kids.

Warning - adorableness to follow!

Liam - Rachel's oldest (he turns 3 today - Happy Birthday Liam!!)


Rachel's little Jonas - he is deliciously chubby!
To add to the boy cuteness - I was also watching our little nephew Dane

Then my boys came home from school.


Only one drawback - my house looks like a tornado hit it!


The boys got along well, except  for a couple disputes, and had alot of fun together.  Rachel is planning on coming up again the end of March when the boys have spring break from school.  I'm looking forward to another visit and we'll have to plan some fun activities to do with the boys.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of little boys. Sounds fun. It is nice they all get along so well.

    ReplyDelete