Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break at Our House

This week is spring break.  My boys are off school and I'm not teaching lessons (other than a few makeup lessons).  So my sister Rachel and her two boys Liam and Jonas came up last night to visit until Friday morning.  We started our day this morning with pancakes.  Bowen and Ashton both had three pancakes and Liam ate a great breakfast too.  He could hardly wait to get at it.


After breakfast my nephew Dane that I babysit came over until his mom was done work at 3:00 p.m.  We decided to pack up the crew and head to the park for some fun.  We had quite the gaggle of boys.

The boys had lots of fun!

After playing at the park we headed over to the tennis courts so Ashton could try out his new inline skates and Bowen could ride his bike.  I think the boys had as much fun running around the courts as they did on the playground.
We came home and fed 5 hungry little boys and Jonas had a nap.

They spent the rest of the afternoon making crafts (in Iron Man outfits - whatever!)

And playing together.


That's how spring break looks at our house!!

3 comments:

  1. Do they have spring bread instead of Easter or do they get both??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get spring break instead of Easter. They will only get Good Friday and Easter Monday off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day for the cousins. Tell Rachel what cute boys she has. Those last 2 pictures of her 2 ....beautiful children.
    Enjoy your spring break. I sure am. Flying to Phoenix next week, as I took 2 off from lessons......
    Love, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete