Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Weigh In

So after my pitiful report last week about my weightloss battles a reader contacted me (okay she's a friend of mine but reader sounded better) and suggested we join forces as she would like to lose some weight as well.  I need all the help I can get so I jumped at the chance.

We've decided to email each other Monday mornings to report our fitness goals for the week and then we report in each night as to how we have done.  I can't even tell you how much it has helped me to have someone that I'm accountable to each day.  I've even exercised after students (I hate exercising in the evening) just so I can report that I've done it.

This Friday I'm happy to report that this week I lost ...
2 lbs

It feels great to be back on track.  I didn't exercise on the weekend but I did my treadmill Mon/Tue/Wed and will do it today, and then I did my Jillian Michael's DVD on Thursday.  I obviously have short term memory loss because I forgot how horrible that workout is.  I'm not ready for it.  There is way to much jumping!!  If you recall I mentioned in another blog that I almost gave myself a black eye, well that happened again last night and I may or may not have peed a little!  (Sorry, you didn't need to know that)

I tracked what I ate for about half the week.  My goal this week is to track every day.  I did much better drinking water as that is one place I fail as well.

I'm loving my new runners.  They fit great and are light weight.  Jason says it's the first time he has seen me with a real pair of runners.  Sad I know, we've been married almost 11 years!


Wish me luck!  I hope to have continued success.  Top errand for this weekend - buy a sports bra ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! 2 pounds is awesome! I weighed this morning and I'll tell you all about it later. I had a good week too.

    I think I have that Jillian Michaels DVD. I should give it a go. I have the TurboFire DVD's and there is one that is all jumping. I pee through the whole thing.

    Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB!!!!!! Love the new shoes.

    ReplyDelete