Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, March 15, 2012

No More Penicillin

This past week Bowen has been on his 2nd round of antibiotics trying to get rid of swollen lymph nodes.  Today as he was switching his shirt to go to school - I discovered this ...


A quick trip to the doctor and it turns out Bowen is allergic to penicillin.  The doctor didn't want to put him on a 3rd antibiotic so we're going to see how he does fighting the infection on his own.  Hopefully he'll be back to normal in a couple of days.  Poor little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, poor little guy! I am happy to hear that is nothing more serious! Doesn't it seem when we are doing the right thing...Ashton's Baptism coming up...that things tend to go wrong somewhere else! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it is not to bad. Hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete