Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, July 22, 2012

Calaway - Again!

My sister Rachel and her family came up to Calgary yesterday and met us at Calaway for a day of fun.  And a day it was - we spent almost 6 hours at the park.  The boys all had fun together.  Even Jonas got to go on a ride.

Ashton had been sick earlier in the morning but he swore he was feeling fine so we decided to still go.  He is such a daredevil, he will absolutely go on anything.  He tried a new ride this time - "Chaos".  You're strapped in two to a seat, the ride spins horizontally and then vertically and then they let the brakes go on the individual cars and they flip upside down and spin around.  I told him I didn't know if he was brave or "crazy".



Bowen had fun taking the little kids on the rides.  He was sweet with them - taking care of them, getting them in and out of their seats.






Liam didn't like this ride very much!



Bowen went on the big swing for the first time.  He rode with his Dad and when it started going higher and higher before it starts spinning he turned to Jason and said "OKAY!  Now I'm a little freaked out!"



Little Jonas was such a good little boy.  He just sat in his stroller and watched all the action.






I think Dane had a good time too.  He got kind of drug around with us the last couple of days.  It's great he is such an easy going little guy.  I think next time a girls night is in order so Rachel and I can talk a bit more - but I still had a great time!



1 comment:

  1. Choas sounds like I would have thrown up and Cora would have loved it. Looks like a nice day.

    ReplyDelete