Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun With Dane

Our first couple of days the boys were off school we were lucky enough to be babysitting our nephew Dane.  The first day Ashton had an appointment at his orthodontist which is right next to Ikea, so after his appointment we headed over to Ikea for breakfast.



Spent some time at the park.











Hanging out at home.






Not only playing cars with Uncle, but ON Uncle!


Looking forward to a lot more summer fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like good times are a'coming this summer. Dane looks so grown up with his new summer haircut. What a cutie! I hope your breakfast went well today and the kids came with decorated bikes etc. See you soon and I hope to get in on some of your summer fun. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast at Ikea. I never knew. I like the no word verfication on your comments now. It is way easier.

    ReplyDelete