Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What's Going On At Our House

With the gorgeous weather we've been having the boys have been getting alot of use out of their pool.  It is such a great way to cool off in the summer heat.



We've had Dane on Thursdays and Fridays.  The boys love their little cousin, they are so good playing with him.  They even endure watching Toopy and Binoo because it is Dane's favorite.



Bowen informed me yesterday that he wasn't going to waste his summer inside so he decided to do his colouring on the deck.  His new favorite is colour by number.

The boys have started an art gallery in their playroom.  We'll see how full they make it this summer.


Bowen has made a lego studio for filming lego movies.

Ashton spends hours playing with lego.  Have I mentioned I have a love/hate relationship with lego.  It is ALL OVER MY HOUSE!

The boys have been able to just play this week and do what they want, but starting Monday I'm going to have chores for them to do each morning and then they can play in the afternoon.

The boys played so nicely yesterday I was able to get laundry done, clean my kitchen and make a cheesecake for a meeting I was having that evening with the ladies in the stake primary - then I got a call.  Jason had accidentally locked his key in the car while up at the temple.  He was expected at his other job soon.  So the boys and I made the trek up to the NW in the middle of rush hour.  It took 1 1/2 hours to get there and back.  At least now I feel comfortable with the drive up there.

We'll see what excitement today brings!

5 comments:

  1. Love the art gallery idea. I may copy that. My kids are already getting restless. Blake especially. UGGHHH!!! Oh. I am Primary President.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your new calling - you'll be fabulous!!

      Delete
  2. You have very creative boys! Great pics capturing the variety of activities. I'm back at the library again today - getting to recognize faces now. What will I discover today? Are you saving Madagascar 3 for when I return??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, hopefully it will be in the cheap theatre when you return and we can go see it!

      Delete
    2. Hey, I think I figured out how to comment all by myself. Quite an accomplishment for me!!! I love the art gallery and lego film studio!!! I could have used the pool a couple of days this week! Looks like you are going to have a busy summer. Quite the creative minds.

      Delete