Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Who Knew!

I'm taking today off!

Yesterday I worked so hard and did so much housework I had sweat dripping from my brow!  We had the bishopric and their wives over for a barbecue in the evening.  Jason made ribs and steaks.  I made some baked potatoes (I KNOW IN THIS HEAT!!)  Everyone else contributed as well with a caesar salad, beans, watermellon and a yummy cake.

We had a nice evening.  It was great weather to be outside and we enjoyed a couple of hours visiting.

The house is hot so I'm sitting outside on my deck, watching my boys play in their pool.  Enjoying the breeze and a tall, cool drink of water.  Who knew my computer would work outside!  I'm thrilled!  I know it's pathetic I'm so excited, but now I can browse through pinterest, learn the latest gossip on facebook and read all my friends blogs while enjoying this gorgeous summer weather.

We've had quite the exciting week around here.  I'll be blogging about it all soon.  In the meantime I hope you are enjoying your summer afternoon as well.

1 comment: