Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, July 9, 2012

Look Ma, No Hands

Okay, he used his hands, but there are no training wheels.  Ashton has been so embarrassed that his bike still had training wheels on it.  We could tell that he wasn't really using them, and in his defense we just didn't give him enough opportunities to ride his bike.  So today he finally decided he was ready to try without the training wheels.  Within 10 minutes he was riding around the cul-de-sac.  He was so proud of himself.


He's a little wobbly in the video, but by the end of the day he was riding around like a pro!
The boys spent hours going around and around at the end of the cul-de-sac.  They felt so independent when I'd leave them outside alone and just check on them periodically.  I was nervous doing so, but they know the rules and I need to give them some independance.



Next goal to get Bowen off his training wheels.  Maybe we'll try on the weekend!

1 comment: