Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Annuals - Finally!!

This past Saturday I finally had a chance to get in my backyard to get some work done.  We had either been too busy, or it has been too rainy to do it.  I had bought some annuals quite awhile ago so that was first to get done.

Window box at the front of the house.
Lower deck by fire pit.
Planters outside kitchen door.
Planter by barbecue.
Hanging pots on gazebo.  New windchime a piano student gave me!

Putting the boys to work!
 It was good to get a start on the yard.  Now to get out there to do lots of weeding and trimming of trees and other plants.  We also need to get the boys pool set up.  The big job this year will be staining the decks.  Always lots to do!!

1 comment:

  1. staining will be a huge job. we have to paint our fence this year also. (Sigh) Looks great.

    ReplyDelete